The NPARC DX Award Program recognizes achievements in the amateur radio art of “DXing,” or contacting amateurs in faraway places in a 12 month period.
Contest will run on 3 modes Voice, Digital(data), and CW
The First QSL Card submitted for each DXCC Entities on each mode will be placed on the zl2ab.com website crediting the club member that obtained the card.
A Leader board will be maintained for total DXCC entities worked by each club member for each mode
- Contest runs from 1st July 2016 to 30th June 2017
QSL cards must be submitted before 30th June 2018
- All contacts must be two-way in the mode for which the application is made. Cross-mode or one-way contacts are not valid.
- All participants must be a financial member of the club.
- QSL Cards can be a scan of physical card or Image from a Logging site like eQSL.
- All cards submitted must be in card format and can not be a log confirmation (Lotw is not acceptable).
- QSL Cards must be submitted in JPG, GIF or BMP format to [email protected]